This instructor led, online training course includes a deep dive into how to understand, interact, and utilize the Microsoft SharePoint app. Specifically, this course covers sites, apps, pages, lists, libraries, calendars, and more!
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Navigate and interact with SharePoint sites
- Add and remove Apps
- Add and edit pages
- Add, edit, sort, and filter Lists
- Better understand Libraries and how to utilize them
- Add, edit, update, delete and view Calendars
- Create and manage alerts
- How to search and setup search alerts
- Utilize workflows
This course is done virtually and can be done at your own pace. The total length of the course is 7 hours.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-235-3211 ext. 2174
Course: GV3030 Section: 250
Delivery: Online and at your own pace Cost: $ 169.49 (Includes HST)
Register for this Course