Using best practices in project management can be difficult in the real world. This course combines both concepts to help with the understanding of what Microsoft Project software is doing in the background and how to utilize it for your projects.
Students will learn to:
- Setup a project
- Setup the schedule and calendar
- Create and work with tasks
- Add and work with resources
- Update durations and track performance
- Monitoring and controlling your project plan and providing reports to stakeholders
- Better understand master projects, work with subprojects, and create resource pools
This course is done virtually and can be done at your own pace. The total length of the course is 8 hours.
Cost: 149.00 + HST
For more information please contact email@example.com or 705-235-3211 x2174