Learn to ride with confidence by registering for our course designed for beginner riders, with little or no experience. During the training, participants will receive in-class training (Friday evening) and practical training (Saturday and Sunday including road test) on motorcycles provided by the College. Upon successful completion of the course and road test, participants will be directed to the DriveTest Centre to receive their M2 Licence which may provide an insurance discount (check with your insurance provider).
Participants must bring:
- A CSA or DOT approved helmet (full face recommended)
- A long sleeved jacket (eg. Leather, denim or work jacket)
- Long pants (preferably leather or denim)
- Low-heeled tough boots that cover the ankle (eg. hiking boots)
- Tough leather gloves that completely cover the finger tips to wrist (no skin exposure)
- Participants must be in attendance for all scheduled training hours.
- Students must hold a current M1 licence and will use bikes provided by the College.
- This training will take place rain or shine. Please check your local weather forecast and dress accordingly.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver prior (or first night) to taking the course. If you have physical risks that limit you, or you are not comfortable signing this waiver we cannot allow you to continue with the course and no refund will be issued. The M1 Exit course includes both classroom and practical training as well as the road test.
Participants must be 16 years of age and have their M1 (beginners) licence prior to attending the course.
The College requires copies of your driver’s licence, front and back, plus a copy of the M1 temporary licence no later than one week before the course starts. Should the requested documents not be provided, participants will not be able to attend the training and no refund will be issued.
When attending the course, it is the student’s responsibility to ensure their M1 Licence is valid. Should it be expired, the student shall not be permitted to attend the training and this will be considered a late cancellation with no refund.
For more information please contact 705-235-7231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.