In today’s fast-paced world, there is no doubt that we are all busy. In terms of the business world, more and more organizations are using fewer people to do more work than before. And factors like tight deadlines, last minute changes and preparations, unpredictable emergencies, ever-changing schedules, technology, and the overall pace of the office all add to the pressure of managing time. More than ever we need to be effective in planning, organizing, and controlling our time. If you find yourself constantly working against time, being reactive instead of proactive, always feeling like there’s never enough time in a day to get everything accomplished, and simply stressed out, then you need Time Management training. This one-day session will give you the strategies and techniques you need to make the most of your most precious asset- time. This session will assist you to analyze your own strengths and weaknesses, revisit your own goals and values, set your own priorities, manage the expectations of others and become more effective in the workplace.
This course is offered through zoom.
For companies who need to be invoiced, please complete the NTD Registration Form.
• Key time management skills, habits & practices in order to be better organized & take control of their time
• Practical, specific, and essential steps for better planning, organizing, prioritizing in order to complete tasks and get things done
• The science and delicate art of habit creation
• How to master focus and manage attention
• The difference between motivation and inspiration and why understanding this distinction is critical in achieving goals
• How to master one’s information (from all sources)
• The time management model
• Time stealers and wasters
• Ways to manage staff/colleagues’ time (i.e. project team time management)
• Gain a greater and more holistic understanding of time management in order to be more productive and accomplish more in less time and with less stress.
• Understand that to be productive, one must master habits and personal energy (in other words, why managing one’s energy is just as important as managing one’s time for productivity)
• Appreciate free time without feeling guilty and how this helps with productivity
• Understand the importance of eating well (for optimal energy)
• Create their own time management plan
For more information, contact:
email@example.com | 705-235-3211 ext. 1-2202